July has been a busy month. I can’t believe it is already mid July. WOW! Where has the time gone? I guess we have just been so busy that it has flown.
The weekend of the 4th we moved back to the river house that my parents rented for a couple of years. The family is finally ready to sell it so Mom and Dad are going to buy it. They arranged for us to rent it while working out the loan so that we won’t miss out on the fun summer months. We are so excited to be back on the water. It is just so peaceful there. We are already day dreaming about the fun we will have with the babies at the lake house....where we will put their swing set.....teaching them to fish and playing in the water.
The weekend of the 4th we moved back to the river house that my parents rented for a couple of years. The family is finally ready to sell it so Mom and Dad are going to buy it. They arranged for us to rent it while working out the loan so that we won’t miss out on the fun summer months. We are so excited to be back on the water. It is just so peaceful there. We are already day dreaming about the fun we will have with the babies at the lake house....where we will put their swing set.....teaching them to fish and playing in the water.
I haven't taken to many pictures yet. Truth is we have worked more than played so far but here are a couple from this summer.
This picture was taken on Father's Day. Dad and I put the jet skis in the water in Decatur just to give them a test run. We had a great day together riding around....just the two of us! It was a great Father's Day memory.
On July 7th Paul and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary. Some days it seems like just yesterday that we said “I do,” but yet it feels like he has always been there. Paul really is my best friend. Every day he makes me laugh. He has made the good times even better and the difficult times easier, just by being by my side. I look forward to many more years together. This was our last anniversary as a party of 2....next year we will need a babysitter :) Any volunteers?
For our anniversary Paul made a special reservation at Grill 29. YUM!! We had a wonderful meal and enjoyed spending time together. Unfortunately towards the end of the meal I started getting a migraine. We laughed that it seems like every anniversary one of us gets sick. But we always seem to be able to make the best of it. We had a wonderful night.





We are SOOO excited to have ya'll as neighbors and to raise us some river rats together!!!!
ReplyDelete