If you check this blog daily you may be confused. The ticker at the top of the blog is helping us count down the days until we will hold our precious babies in our arms....but it is intended for a singleton pregnancy, not twins. Twins are considered full term at 37 weeks instead of the traditional 40 weeks. Unfortunately they do not make tickers that countdown to 37 weeks....at least not that I can find. So either the first part of the ticker would be wrong (the weeks gestation) or the second part (the number of days left). I decided I’d rather know how many days are left. But it nearly knocked the wind out of me when I realized we only have 83 days left!! OH WOW!! There is so much to get done in so little time. And that is if the little turkeys don’t come early. Please Lord let them bake for as long as they can. I want to hold them more than anything, but I want them to be healthy and strong.
Aunt Rena says you are getting stronger every day. She can feel you move....you even wake her up at night. She said she thought about texting me in the middle of the night when you woke her up, but decided mommy needs her sleep now cause once you get here it is going to be one big party all night long.
Yesterday, 9/8/2010, you reached the 25 week mark. Man it seems to be flying by now. You weigh almost 2lbs now and according to our little book you have hair....I really hope that is true. Mommy didn’t have hair until I was almost 3, so I hope you both have hair when you are born. If not, Honey can teach me to put bows in Westyn’s hair using toothpaste.....on second thought they have much cuter headbands these days.
On Tuesday, 9/7/2010, we took our first parenting class. It was fun. We practiced different holding positions. Daddy wouldn’t let me take his picture. I thought it was so cute....him holding that little baby doll...but he wouldn’t let me snap a picture to share with everyone:( We changed diapers and learned how to give you a bath and take care of your sensitive areas after you are born. I hope we can remember all the techniques we learned. I wish you little turkeys came with an instruction manual :)
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




EEEK!!!! When you put it that way, doesn't it blow you away how little time is left?!?
ReplyDeleteYou're ticker is so far along!! It wont be long and I cant wait for them to get here!!!
ReplyDelete