Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

TVA Shower

In today’s economy I feel so blessed just to have a job, but I am equally blessed to work with some wonderful people. Everyday we work together as a team to provide electricity to the Tennessee Valley, but it is nice that we can occasionally take a break from our demanding schedules and celebrate life together.

On October 8th we did just that…..I was so honored that they paused to celebrate the upcoming arrival of William and Westyn. These talented ladies worked hard to turn our normal cold conference room into a beautiful setting for the shower with wonderful food and smiling faces. My mom and Rena were able to come to the shower and I was glad that all of my co-workers finally got to “see” the babies. They were surprised to see how big they were for sure. I guess it is probably strange that they see me every day and know that we are expecting twins, but don’t get to see the babies growing. So, I am glad that I got to show off the belly at the shower :)



Beautiful Cake

Cute Diaper Cake




































I was having so much fun!



















No comments:

Post a Comment