Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

10w2d

Last Friday (5/28/2010) we had our first ultrasound with our regular OB. The twins were 10w2d that day and they were really showing out. They were turning summersaults, kicking, waving their arms and stretching. Baby B was so active that the nurse had a hard time measuring him/her. Paul just happened to be on his lunch break and arrived just in time for the show. We were both so giddy for the rest of the day. It was just so amazing to see how much they had grown and how active they were. Rena says she has been feeling them move around every day and I can see why. Normally this would still be a little early to feel them, but with 2 she is developing faster than with one.

Baby B continues to be the clown....constantly showing out, while Baby A seems to be a little more laid back and easy going. It is so amazing to see that even at this tiny stage (they are now 2” in length) they already have very distinct personalities. I just can’t wait to meet them!


Baby B’s picture is blurry because he/she wouldn’t be still. I think this is our little PJ (Paul Junior).
And this is our little slow motion LL (Little Leslie).
Today (6/2/2010) we are 11w0d (11 weeks). Each week that passes we become a little more comfortable that the pregnancy is going to sustain. After seeing those healthy little monkeys turning flips last week, we were comfortable enough to buy a few things this weekend. (We now own a carseat! WOW!! I can’t believe it!! We purchased this one used, in GREAT shape! I’ll be on the lookout for at least one more....so exciting!!)

We will all feel so much better next week when we enter into the second trimester. But the babies are looking great and we have no reason to believe that we won’t have a healthy pregnancy and delivery. We just pray that is God’s will for these 2 lives that we have fallen completely in love with. Thank you for your prayers. Please continue to pray for our little monkeys and Rena. Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much they have grown! And I especially cant wait to find out what they are! That is too funny (PJ and LL)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! Isn't it amazing that they can be so silly at 11 weeks? Awesome! Continuing to pray for your little monkeys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what great pics!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete