Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Alabama Homecoming

Double blogging today because yesterday was a crazy busy….but amazing day.

After the race we headed to T-town to watch the Crimson Tide take on South Carolina for homecoming. We had a great time with Larry and Merita. And while my husband came to see some football….I agreed to ride 2 hours in the car (after running my first 5K) cause I knew this little guy would be there….I mean come on...the game was on TV…haha


JLC in his elephant boggan...was so cute.....but he didn't like it very long.

Just want to say that this is not his typical look. He got mad when we turned him around, but he was playing and happy most of the time yesterday, even though he wasn't feeling too well from his shots the day before. Me and Ressa are just smiling, he's screaming and Merita is like "what did ya'll do to him?" Nothing I promise....Funny!


Okay time for JLC to go night-night and us to watch some football.

Here we go! ROLLLLLLL TIDE!


And who is this handsome stranger I picked up....oh yeah that's my husband....HOTTIE!

Well the Tide didn't look too well yesterday, but they pulled off another victory (20-6). I hope they pull it together before next week or they'll be singing Rocky Top in Tuscaloosa :(

Ingram, our first string running back, racked up 254 yards rushing. He was the only thing we had going for our offense last night, because our quarterback Greg McElroy had a rough night! Come on guys you can do better than that. Nonetheless we are 7-0!!

2 comments:

  1. Tonight I had to google why if the U of AL's mascot is an elephant would y'all say "Roll Tide"...Dh is from AL and said he truly had no idea. I told him that his state citizenship had officially been revoked - ha! (in a whisper - he went to Auburn) For all the football fans that AL has produced, my hubby didn't come from a football loving family.

    Me on the other hand....Gooooooo Gators! (chomp chomp) :)

    Glad y'all had a good time! I'll tell you this - if I weren't a UF girl, I'd be a Tide girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did you find it? It is kinda strange...as most Alabama traditions :)

    Well even though I am a die hard Bama fan...I really like Tebow. The guy has to be one of the greatest to ever play football, but also has a wonderful testimony. So last year when they ruined our perfect season, I was glad to see him win the National Championship. Here's a little interesting fact....during that national championship game he wore "John 3:16" on his eye-black. Did you know that was the top google search of the day! Now that is better than any football game. It's hard to believe people don't have John 3:16 memorized...but alot of people read about God's love that day.

    ReplyDelete