Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hey Ya'll

Well, the Vandivers have decided to start blogging. Boy are you in for a treat! First of all if you read this blog and the words are spelled correctly and used properly…I didn’t write it. It was probably P. He has all the grammatical skills of the family…not to mention beautiful handwriting…and even artistic and musical abilities…it is really not fair. Well the keyboard will save you from my terrible handwriting, and spell check tries to help me out but usually I’m not even close enough for those guys to figure it out. There doesn’t seem to be any help for the misuse of a word….or run on sentences that I just separate with….Oh well the point of the blog is to let you know what is going on in our world, right? My high school English teachers will not be reading this….hopefully.

We are very excited to hopefully be close to making a baby in 2010. I have wanted to be a mom since I was a little girl when Alicia and I would carry around our Cabbage Patch babies on our hips. Or I would drag my poor little cousin Caitlin around like she was my little girl even though there was only 10 years difference in our ages.

I have a rare birth defect in which my uterus never developed. So for us to be able to have children is going to be nothing short of a miracle. I know that God did not place these desires in my heart so strong for us not to have children. So since the day I was 18 years old and found out that I would not be able to carry a child in pregnancy I have known that God has a plan to give us the children we so strongly desire. And I believe we are closer to seeing His plan fulfilled everyday.

Thank you for following us on this journey. I am sure it will not be an easy road so all of your prayers and support are much needed and appreciated.

With love,
Leslie, Paul and Sophie too!

No comments:

Post a Comment