We have a plan! I am really excited, but there are also several hurdles to cross before we can get too excited. But it may be possible that we would be retrieving my eggs by the end of March/First of April....WOW!
This process is going to take so many miracles that I really need some prayer warriors on my side. Hopefully some of you are up for the challenge.
Prayer Request #1: Last week at my doctor’s appointment I had 2 cysts on my left ovary (one 4cm and the other 4.3cm). I will have another ultrasound on 3/15….if the cysts are still there then we will not be able to continue this month, but if they are gone, then we will continue by starting the injections (medicines that stimulate my body to produce eggs).
Prayer Request #2: If the cysts are gone and we can continue with cycle I will have to have at least 4 follicles and estrogen level of 750 or they will cancel the cycle. Anything less than this means that they don’t believe we will be able to retrieve any eggs and therefore “cancel” the egg retrieval.
I know this process is so complicated and I am sorry to confuse (or bore) some of you with it, but we believe in the power of prayer and therefore need your help. So for now if you could focus on Prayer Request #1 and the continued health and protection of Rena and her family that would be awesome!
We will update you as soon as we get to the next step…..
Go away cysts, go away cysts, go away cysts, go away cysts, go away cysts, go away cysts!
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Leslie - definitely joined in prayer with you all over your cycle!
ReplyDeleteSO EXCITED!!! And I will continue to pray for ya'll!
ReplyDelete