Last night I took my final shot (YAY). It was the HCG injection that tells the body to induce final egg maturation. The egg retrieval is scheduled for exactly 36 hours later. So we will be in Birmingham by 10:00 tomorrow morning to harvest our little Easter Eggs.
We are both so excited that we can barely sleep. I guess we just lay there thinking about it. It is so hard to believe it is finally here.
Rena is at the clinic right now. They are checking her out to make sure she is ready to accept the little guys, so pray everything looks good with her.
We will try to update you all tomorrow. I have been told to expect quite a bit of pain and to take it easy for a couple of days. But hopefully Paul can bring me the laptop :)
Mark 11:22-25
"'Have faith in God,' Jesus answered. 'I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, "Go, throw yourself into the sea," and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.'"
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Great News!!! Praying for the big day!! We are so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteLeslie, I can't wait to hear how things went today!
ReplyDelete