Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

WOOHOO!!

Great report this morning.

Estrogen is 1765....beat that you 750 required!!

And our Easter basket was full of little eggies!! So many that she didn't give us an exact number she just said "a bunch" with at least 6 ready for retrieval.

So the plan is that I can decrease some of medicine (they are actually afraid I might over stimulate....can you believe it?) and I go back in the morning. If all looks well, we will take the HCG shot and have the retrieval on Wednesday.

Oh I just can't believe it. God is so good! He has answered our prayers over and over again.

I have to share a cute little story. Yesterday was a busy day that I will document later because I have alot of pictures to share, but Paul got to spend some time with his family. I wasn't there so the details may be a little fuzzy as Paul sometimes forgets the details. But as the family was starting to part ways Paul's dad asked everyone to gather around to pray for us. He said what I am sure was an amazing prayer....he always does. But little Marli is the one that melted everyone's hearts. She is only 3 years old and they told her that we were going to pray for Uncle Paul and Aunt Leslie's baby....Paul said she bowed her little head (but kept her eyes focused on the floor) and said "Dear God, Please give Uncle Paul and Aunt Yeslie a daughter like me so she can grow up and play with me and be special." That is the most precious thing I have ever heard and I hate that I wasn't there to hear it in person. If you could just hear her deep little raspy voice with the thickest country accent....oh I could just squeeze her!!

So thank you again for all of your prayers. No doubt the Father is listening....to even the tinest little voice!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!! AWESOME!! AWESOME!! That is FABULOUS NEWS!! Mother called and told me she was sitting next to your mom in choir this morning when she got the call. She said she was so excited. Still praying for yall....this is gonna be a super special week.

    (HUGS)
    :)April

    ReplyDelete